New for this year, the Asheville Summit will be accepting learner poster presentations. These poster presentations can be in-progress, completed, or an encore presentation. We are currently accepting abstracts for the poster presentations.
The deadline for abstract submissions will be February 22.
Notification of acceptance will be February 25.
- Should include title, purpose, methods, results, and conclusion
- Word Limits – your entire abstract should be approximately 200 – 250 words.
- DO NOT use special functions such as tabs, underlines, trademarks, superscript, subscript, bold, or italics.
- Spell out special symbols – Greek letters, degrees, plus and/or minus signs, greater than or less signs, percentage, etc. Use standard abbreviations.
- DO NOT include graphs, tables, or illustrations in your abstract. • Spell out all pharmaceutical acronyms.
- Do not include the title or authors in the body of the abstract.
- Abstracts in outline form will be rejected.
- Poster Type – Your abstract must be a Descriptive, Evaluative Study Report, or Case Report
Please upload and share your abstract submission to the following google drive folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GHq-di2JK8efluJsLjQY8qsN7fafLDzf?usp=sharing